Intercity Packers Ltd. (ICP) is committed to providing superior quality meat & seafood to our customers. In the unlikely event our product does not meet your standards and needs to be returned, please review our return policy and provide sufficient information to help us correct any issues and to process your credit in a timely manner. A portion of the policies are related to HACCP regulations that ensure food safety and product integrity.
- Live products (e.g. lobster, crab, fresh oysters, mussels, clams and scallops) must be checked upon delivery. If there are any issues the products must be returned to our driver. No live product returns will be accepted after delivery has been made.
- We cannot guarantee the quality of live lobsters and crabs being shipped by outside carriers and therefore cannot accept any returns or issue any credits.
- All return requests for fresh meat and seafood products must be made within 24 hours of receipt (with the exception of live, see above). This 24 hours of return request is critical for ICP fresh meat and seafood credit policy.
- Pre Book Items cannot be returned other than for quality issues. Packaging and labels must be intact.
- All returns on frozen products must be submitted within 14 days of delivery. Any frozen returns that were thawed may be denied.
- All products being returned must be kept under proper temperature control at all times with original packaging and label (and shellfish tags, if applicable).
- Do not dispose of the product without prior ICP approval.
- All returned products will be weighed and inspected by ICP Quality Assurance Department for the approval of credits.
We appreciate you working with us and your understanding of this return policy. Approved credits will be posted to your account and included in your statement. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.