The Inside Sales
Department is posting for a permanent full-time position. We are seeking
multiple individuals with a passion for Customer Service, can manage a flexible
schedule and are interested in joining the Intercity Packers Sales Team.
If you are a reliable
motivated person, who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and can work
well under pressure with minimum supervision. We want to hear from you!
GENERAL AREAS OF
RESPONSIBILITY Including but not limited
- Receive and process orders / credits by
telephone, in person, via Fax, email, SPS, EDI, Sales Answering Machine.
- Promotion and sales of connected, push or new
- Initiate sales by calling existing clients.
- Duties also include checking inventory for
product availability, delivery scheduling, and price verification. Etc.
- Troubleshoot customer service issues and
coordinate between internal departments such as Accounting, Assembly, Outside
Sales, Dispatch, Processing or Purchasing for a positive outcome.
- Print Pick Slip and Invoices.
- Run, assemble and sort orders and reports for
various Internal and External Customers/Departments.
- Arrange for pickup of Orders with correct
- Advising shortages to Sales Reps and impute
orders for appropriate substitutions.
- Invoice orders
- Flexible, Reliable, Helpful, Customer friendly
attitude to all Customers and Co-workers.
- Strong command of English both written and
- Assisting arrivals at Reception and the Pickup
counter, processing order payments and paperwork.
- Daily entry and posting of orders and credits.
- Product transfers and adjustments.
- Flexible, available to cover other shifts.
- Strong computer skills
We thank you for your application, however,
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interview.